Friday, April 27, 2012

Time Flies...


April? Hello? Where are you? What it's almost May?!?! That has basically summed up the entirety of the month of April. I honestly cannot even tell you where this month has gone. We have been very busy here. 
I spent the first 2 weeks at my parents house while my sister was in town. During that 2 weeks, we celebrated my sisters birthday as well as Hailey's (her daughter) and Weston's birthdays, traveled to Indiana to see relatives, had the whole Parker clan get sick minus Elijah, and had a lot of fun in between.
   While I was gone, Chad got a lot done on the house. The dining room now has flooring installed and all that is left for the wood floor is the staircase, which should be done real quick-ha. He also had a surprise for me when I got home. He tore down all the wall paper in the dining room! He knew how much I loved that job but went ahead and did it for me. I was so relieved to see it done! 
   Since I've been home, I've been able to help with a few more house projects. I got the baseboards (which Chad finished during my absence) put up in Audrey's old room which has now been converted to the guest bedroom. I had to make some adjustments to make them work properly including using the circular saw which I am trying to overcome my fear of.
   I have included a few pictures of our adorable children, including #3 at 22 weeks in utero. I had a dr's appointment yesterday and everything looks great with the little one and I am still cleared to run (HA) or rather walk the Flying Pig half marathon next weekend. I haven't been doing too well with the running and whenever I go out, if I try to run, I become very uncomfortable and end up walking a majority of the time. I'm just hoping to finish in a reasonable amount of time AND in enough time to watch my friends who are running the full finish. Now that is ridiculous.  

 Number 3 at 22 weeks 1 day

 Sweet little Audrey with her apple and big girl hair.

 Just like her brother she loves being thrown in the air.

 At the zoo for Weston's 3rd birthday. I bought a zoo pass with the kids birthday and Christmas money.

 After seeing Daddy throw Audrey, Weston wanted his turn. It was a bit more difficult!

Our future soccer player.

No comments: