Monday, February 27, 2012

14 weeks


On Thursday, I will officially be in my second trimester. I am somewhat relieved to finally make it out of the "scary phase" of this pregnancy. I had my appointment today and the baby's heart rate was holding steady at 156 and it sounded good. I am still hungry beyond belief, but i have only gained 8 lbs. Hurray!
I have the go ahead to keep training/running as long as my body says it's okay. I'm going to try and keep running, but I am already noticing the uncomfortableness of the tendons and muscles stretching as this baby is growing and my belly is expanding.
This pic is 12 weeks, 2 weeks behind, but there really isn't much of a difference. I am going to try and keep on top of this pregnancy as far as tracking it and documenting. Hopefully I'll hold true to my word! As for right now, a little girl has been talking and whining in her room for the past 20 or so minutes, guess I better go get her!

No comments: